Planning the perfect honeymoon is equally struggling as that of planning a wedding. If you plan to make your decision about where to go and where to stay for a perfect honeymoon, we can make your decision easier!
Hotels in Australia for Honeymoon
Australia offers a range of luxurious and romantic hotels, perfect for a honeymoon. The best choice depends on your preferences, the region you want to explore, and your budget. Here are some of the top hotels in Australia known for their romantic ambiance and exceptional service:
- Qualia, Hamilton Island, Queensland:
- Qualia is a luxury resort located on Hamilton Island in the Great Barrier Reef. It offers private pavilions with stunning views, infinity-edge pools, and top-notch amenities.
- Longitude 131, Uluru, Northern Territory:
- Nestled in the red dunes of the Outback near Uluru, Longitude 131 provides an intimate and luxurious desert escape. Each tented pavilion offers uninterrupted views of Uluru.
- Saffire Freycinet, Tasmania:
- Situated in Freycinet National Park, Saffire Freycinet is an award-winning boutique hotel known for its modern design, gourmet dining, and panoramic views of the Hazards Mountains and Great Oyster Bay.
- Southern Ocean Lodge, Kangaroo Island, South Australia:
- Perched on a cliff overlooking the Southern Ocean, Southern Ocean Lodge offers contemporary luxury with breathtaking views. It’s an ideal base to explore Kangaroo Island’s natural wonders.
- Park Hyatt Sydney, New South Wales:
- Located in the heart of Sydney, with views of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, Park Hyatt Sydney offers elegant rooms, a rooftop pool, and fine dining experiences.
- Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley, New South Wales:
- Set within a private conservation and wildlife reserve, this resort in the Greater Blue Mountains offers secluded villas, a spa, and outdoor activities surrounded by stunning landscapes.
- The Langham, Melbourne, Victoria:
- The Langham in Melbourne is known for its timeless elegance. With a convenient location along the Yarra River, it provides luxury rooms, spa services, and gourmet dining.
- Lizard Island Resort, Queensland:
- Lizard Island, located on the Great Barrier Reef, offers exclusive and private villas with direct access to the beach. It’s a haven for snorkeling, diving, and relaxation.
- Crown Towers, Perth, Western Australia:
- Crown Towers in Perth is a luxurious hotel with spacious rooms, a world-class spa, and stunning views of the city. It’s part of the Crown Perth complex, which includes a casino and entertainment.
- COMO The Treasury, Perth, Western Australia:
- Housed in a historic building in the heart of Perth, COMO The Treasury offers a blend of heritage charm and modern luxury. The hotel features spacious rooms, a rooftop pool, and exquisite dining.
- Wolgan Valley Resort and Spa, New South Wales:
- Surrounded by the rugged beauty of the Blue Mountains, Wolgan Valley Resort and Spa offers private villas with plunge pools, gourmet dining, and a focus on sustainability.
- The Louise, Barossa Valley, South Australia:
- The Louise is a luxury vineyard retreat in the Barossa Valley, known for its world-class dining, elegant suites, and access to some of Australia’s best wineries.
Top 6 Hotels
Here I’ve rounded up top hotels in Australia where you can stay for the perfect honeymoon:
The Byron at Byron Resort and Spa, New South Wales
Spread across 45 acres of subtropical rainforest, The Byron at Byron Resort and Spa is no less than a real paradise. It has spacious and grand suites where you can relax in your private sanctuary with the sound of chirping birds. You can take part in activities at the resort that includes rainforest walks and picnics, bicycling and tennis with your spouse. You also get direct access to the beach along with an infinity pool and spa with therapies and treatments on offer.
Stamford Plaza, Brisbane
It’s an upscale 5-star hotel that boasts of luxury throughout the property. With 252 rooms and suites and spectacular views of the Brisbane River and city, the rooms offer the best of the amenities. It has five dining outlets to choose from along with amenities like a heated outdoor pool and spa. You can avail of exclusive services like romantic candlelit dinners and champagne with strawberries.
The Langham Hotel, Melbourne
The Langham Hotel Melbourne is a timeless and elegant choice for honeymooners who are fond of finer things in life. With 388 rooms and suites, luxuriously furnished with handcrafted furniture and great fabrics, the rooms are well equipped with MP3 docks, media hubs and more. You can indulge your senses at the award-winning Chuan Spa with choice wellness treatments and an indoor swimming pool. Also, enjoy the dining at The Langham Hotel Melbourne at the Melba Restaurant and Aria Bar & Lounge.
Port Douglas Peninsula Boutique Hotel, Queensland
Close to the Four Mile Beach, Port Douglas Peninsula Boutique Hotel can offer the best of the sand and surf. You can enjoy activities like guided tours, spa treatments, and private dining. You can also enjoy heated pools and a Magna heated Jacuzzi where you can sit back and take in views of the oasis-like surroundings.
Palazzo Versace Australia, Goldcoast
Palazzo Versace Australia is an opulent choice coupled with its bespoke Versace designed interiors. This waterfront hotel is an ultimate grandeur. With 200 rooms and suites decked with hand-crafted furnishings including world-class choicest amenities. You can have the choice to dine at three award-winning restaurants, relax at the Aurora Spa and spend time at the 63-meter oasis poolside.
Four Seasons Hotel, Sydney
With the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge at a close distance, Four Seasons Hotel Sydney is a luxury option. With 531 rooms and suites, all of which offer the choicest amenities and spectacular views, you can enjoy a romantic dining experience at the hotel’s world-class restaurants or can also enjoy in-room dining. It also arranges several romantic excursions for couples like picnics at the nearby Royal Botanic Gardens, private boat rides and an evening of stargazing at Sydney Observatory.
These are some of the most popular and romantic honeymoon destinations in Australia.