|Buying Keno Ticket
|Time Limit to Keno Tickets
|Ways to Check Keno Ticket
|Check Keno Results With App
|How to Redeem Your Winnings
How to Check Keno Ticket
To check Keno tickets in Australia, you have a few options available:
- Check online: Many Australian Keno operators provide an online platform or mobile app where you can enter your ticket details to check if you have any winning numbers. Visit the official website or download the app of the specific Keno provider you played with and follow the instructions to enter your ticket information.
- Check at the Keno retailer: If you prefer an in-person option, you can visit the Keno retailer where you purchased your ticket. They will have a scanner or terminal that can read your ticket and instantly inform you if you have any winning numbers.
- Watch Keno draws on TV or online: Keno draws are typically broadcasted live on television or streamed online. You can watch the draw and compare the drawn numbers to the numbers on your ticket to see if you have any matches.
- Check Keno results on the official website: Many Keno providers publish the results of their draws on their official websites. You can visit the website of the specific Keno operator and look for the results section. There, you can find the winning numbers and check if your ticket matches any of them.
Remember to keep your Keno ticket safe until you have checked it. If you have a winning ticket, follow the instructions provided by the Keno operator to claim your prize within the designated timeframe.
Buying Keno Ticket
You can buy Keno Tickets online as well as offline at you can check at your nearest lottery retailer as you do for Oz lotto. You can have maximum 200 games per ticket based on jurisdiction. Once you’ve purchased a game of Keno, you’ll receive a receipt/ticket that details all you need to know about the Keno ticket you’ve just purchased. Remember when you win this is the ticket you need to carry to get the prize at your retailer shop.
The ticket will tell you:
- The numbers you’ve selected, displayed on the Keno game grid
- The number of games you’re playing for, and exactly which draw numbers you’re playing Keno on
- How many numbers you’ve picked
- How much you’ve spent per game
- How much your ticket costs in total
Time Limit to Keno Tickets
Once you purchases your Keno Ticket there is a time limit to it.
|Keno Ticket may, unless otherwise stated on the game receipt:
(a) be reinvested into a game of Keno within 5 years after the date it is are issued; or
(b) be redeemed for cash within 5 years after the date it is issued
|(a) be reinvested into a game of Keno within 6 months after the date it is are issued; or
(b) be redeemed for cash within 6 months after the date it is issued
|a) be reinvested into a game of Keno within 12 months after the date it is are issued; or
(b) be redeemed for cash within 12 months after the date it is issued
|(a) be reinvested into a game of Keno within 13 months after the date it is are issued; or
(b) be redeemed for cash within 13 months after the date it is issued
A retail Keno Ticket and/or Cash Voucher must be redeemed in full either for cash or reinvested into a game of Keno within 12 months of the date of issue, and thereafter becomes an Unclaimed Prize. To redeem an Unclaimed Prize, you complete an Unclaimed Prize form and submit with supporting evidence (for example, an image of your Keno ticket) to your local pub or club. Once submitted, Keno will assess on a case-by-case basis and determine whether you’re eligible to receive a prize based on: (a) whether the ticket is a winning ticket and (b) whether the prize has been claimed yet. Payouts resulting from an Unclaimed Prize Claim Form will be paid by cheque.
Ways to Check Keno Ticket
Daily so many winning numbers are announces but unfortunately there are many winners who never knew that they have won the lottery and those prizes went unclaimed. So its better to check keno ticket if you have played keno and find out if you are one of the lucky winners to redeem the prize at once.
- You can scan/check keno ticket in any pub, club or TAB agency that offers Keno within the state or territory you purchased the ticket from.
- You are able to check your results online via the Keno Apps
- Check Keno ticket at Keno website via Check Results. Enter the Date your ticket was purchased, the Starting Game number and Number of Games. You can view your statement under the account balance, which lists your ticket history and results. You need to tap on the ‘Results’ tab and input the date, start game number to check the game result. The search results are for Keno draws which occurred between approximately 4 am on the date selected and 4 am the next day.
- You can also watch live draw
In NSW you are also able to use the scan ticket function to check keno ticket result of a retail ticket. On an iOS device to check keno ticket, tap Check and Collect from the website carousel banner Menu bar at the bottom of the screen, or the More menu on an Android device. Then select Allow when prompted for the first time to ‘Allow Keno to take pictures and record videos’, take a picture of the QR code visible at the bottom of your ticket and your result will appear.
In Queensland, there is a 24 hour delay on results appearing on keno.com.au due to current regulations.
Remember tickets still in play will not be able to be scanned until all games on the ticket are complete.
Check Keno Results With App
You can easily check keno results with Keno app. Once you download and install Keno app you need to create your account. You can even choose your keno game, pick your numbers and start playing keno.
With the Keno app you can easily watch the Keno draw live, get instant Keno results, get live jackpot updates, save and play favourite Keno numbers and Keno game preferences, collect prizes on winning tickets purchased in venue, top up your Keno online account balance easily, get winning ticket notifications and find your nearest Keno venue through venue finder.
With Keno app you can find the following Keno games and check their results instantly”
- Keno Classic – Spend just $1, and if you match the 10 numbers you play to the numbers drawn, you could win $1 million and more.
- Keno Mega Millions – In Keno Mega Millions game you spend just $2, and if you match the 10 numbers you play to the numbers drawn, you could win $5 million and more.
- Keno Heads or Tails – If you’re looking for a super fun easy game to play, try Keno Heads or Tails where you have the chance to double, or even quadruple your money. Simply pick which half of the Keno grid will have more numbers drawn, or choose equal numbers in each half.
- Keno Kwikipik – With a Kwikpik, there’s no need to choose your numbers, as you play with auto-picked numbers.
How to Redeem Your Winnings
If the amount won is over $4,999 you must take your ticket to the Keno Operator in the venue to collect your winnings. If the amount is under $4,999 you are able to collect via the Keno App if you hold an account, are logged in and have added your banking details. The Check and Collect functionality can only be used a maximum of 25 times per hour. Note that results will show the dollar value of the winning ticket.
Many times your local pub or club won’t pay you the winnings because they have set a limitation on payout prizes.
- NSW: Each individual pub or club must nominate their own maximum payout limit. Prizes up to $5,000 will be paid directly to the winner immediately after scanning the ticket and redeeming the win. Payment will be made by way of cash, a Keno Cash Voucher, or both. Prizes of $5,001 and over will be paid to the winner by way of cheque, following a sufficient period of time to enable Keno to verify the win and issue the prize.
- QLD: Each individual pub or club must nominate their own maximum payout limit. Prizes up to $9,999 will be paid directly to the winner immediately after scanning the ticket and redeeming the win. Payment will be made by way of cash, a Keno Cash Voucher, or both. Prizes of $10,000 and over will be paid to the winner by way of cheque, following a sufficient period of time to enable Keno to verify the win and issue the prize.
- ACT & VIC: Prizes up to $9,999 will be paid directly to the winner immediately after scanning the ticket and redeeming the win. Payment will be made by way of cash, a Keno Cash Voucher, or both. Prizes of $10,000 and over will be paid to the winner by way of cheque, following a sufficient period of time to enable Keno to verify the win and issue the prize.
Also note that the prizes arising from a win by playing Keno online will not be available for withdrawal from the Keno account until the account holder has satisfied all necessary identification verification requirements, as outlined in the Subscriber Account Terms and Conditions.
If you’ve lost a ticket that you think you’ve won a prize on, you can request an Unclaimed Prize Form from your local venue, complete the form and submit it via mail, email or fax or Download Unclaimed Prize Form here.
There is RNG Keno that gives out the results of winning numbers. Though many players use system generators to predict keno winning numbers but one should remember that Keno is pure game of chance and luck.
There are different ways to check the keno tickets or check the keno results. Remember that you need to keep your Keno ticket safe until you have checked it. If you have a winning ticket, follow the instructions provided by the Keno operator to claim your prize within the designated timeframe.
Q1. Can you cancel the ticket once purchased?
To cancel a ticket, you take the ticket to the Keno cashier and hand it to your Keno Operator before the game on your ticket commences. A ticket can only be cancelled at a Keno Venue, on the day of purchase, and prior to the drawing of the first number of the applicable game. If you have more than one game on your ticket, you can still cancel your ticket for remaining games before the remaining games have commenced.
Q2. Can I check a ticket or redeem my winnings in a different venue to where I purchased the ticket from?
Yes. You can scan/check a ticket in any pub, club or TAB agency that offers Keno within the state or territory you purchased the ticket from.
Q3. How will I get my prizes if I played Keno online?
If you win playing Keno online then prizes over $2,000 will be paid directly into your account at least 24 hours after the relevant draw. For major wins over $50,000, it may take up to 5 business days for Keno lotteries to perform the necessary prize verification checks to pay the prize into your account.
Q4. How do I check Keno results online?
You are able to check your results online via the “Check Results” function available on the Keno App and website. To do this, enter the date your ticket was purchased, the first game number on the ticket (the “Start Game”) and the number of games played on the ticket. Alternatively, you can view your transaction/purchase history which lists your ticket results.
Q5. How can I contact customer support in Australia when playing Keno lotteries?
You can call customer support toll free number on 1800 056 066. The Customer Support Centre operates from Monday to Saturday: 8:30am to 11:00pm AEDT and on Sunday: 8:30am to 9:00pm AEDT.