To play keno on the go in Australia all you need is to download the TAB’s official Keno- Let’s Play app on your iPhone or Android. As you know that Keno is a fun, lottery-style game that gives players a chance to win every three minutes and is played in over 3,500 pubs and clubs in Victoria, Queensland, NSW and the ACT. The process to play Keno Lotto games with app is very easy. Here find as how to get started to play Keno on the go with your smartphone, what keno games you can play and how to play the games.
Getting started to play Keno in Australia with mobile app
- To play Keno you must be in a mobile-play venue, with location services and Bluetooth enabled.
- For iPhone users simply go to iTunes and download the app all free
- For Android users you can click here to download the Keno Lets play app all free
- Once down you open an account by tapping join on the top right hand side of the screen and completing the form. Not that to open a Keno account you must be a resident of NSW and 18 years or over of age.
- As a proof of your age and location following forms of proof of identity: Drivers Licence, Passport, Medicare and Working Visa are required to be submitted.
- Now to play Keno games you can see a green circle pulsing at the top of any Keno App screen, you are in a gameplay-area of the venue and you can purchase a Keno ticket.
- Tap the play now button and follow the prompts. If you see a grey static circle at the top of any Keno App screen, you are not in a gameplay-area and will not be able to purchase a Keno ticket – you need to move to a gameplay-area to purchase a ticket.
To purchase or buy Keno game ticket you need to make a deposit. Keno app utilises High Grade encryption to secure all betting transactions and account management transactions, including deposits. You can be sure that maximum security is in place when you use your Keno account.
- Buy a keno ticket by depositing with Credit card – MasterCard or Visa or BPAY
- To make a deposit with credit cards you need toregister a credit card to use with your Keno account:
- First Select my Balance. Then Select Deposit then Deposit via Card. Enter your credit card information. Enter you Security Number or CVV number (usually found on back of credit card)
- Select Add card. To deposit, select your card and enter the amount you want to deposit – select Deposit. Your credit card deposit will appear in your account immediately.
- Credit card deposits are limited to $1,000 per week until you have verified your identity.
- Once you have verified your identity, you can call Customer Service on 1800 056 066, and request an increase to your weekly credit card deposit limit. The maximum weekly limit is $9,999 . Deposit increases take 7 days to come into effect. There is no limit on how much you can deposit via BPAY. BPAY deposits made before 06:00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday will usually be available the next day depending upon your financial institution.
You cannot withdraw from your account until you have been successfully verified. Only turned over funds can be withdrawn. Your withdrawal balance is displayed in the My Account section. You can withdraw money at a venue by selecting the Cash withdrawal option in the My Account section. Venue limits apply and you will need to show the Keno operator your photo ID and sign a receipt acknowledging you have received the cash.
You can withdraw money to your bank account by selecting the Bank withdrawal option in the My Account section. No limits apply to withdrawals to your bank account. Money withdrawn to your bank account will be available within 1 to 2 business days, depending upon your financial institution.
To watch live draw Simply tap on live draw button to watch the Keno draw.You do not have to be in a venue to watch the draw.
Keno games you can play with the app
Following Keno games can be played with Keno app
Keno Classic – $1 Could Win You $1 Million! The Keno App delivers the classic Keno game as you know it right in the palm of your hand. Spend just $1, and if you match the 10 numbers you play to the numbers drawn, you could win $1 million!
Keno Mega Millions – $2 Could Win You $5 Million! With a minimum 10 Spot jackpot of $5 million, just add Keno Mega Millions for a chance to win $5 million or more! Spend just $2, and if you match the 10 numbers you play to the numbers drawn, you could win $5 million!
Keno Heads or Tails – Chance To Double or Quadruple Your Money! If you’re looking for a super fun easy game to play just add Keno Heads or Tails where you have the chance to double, or even quadruple your money! Simply pick which half of the Keno grid will have more numbers appear, or choose equal numbers in each half.
Keno Kwikipik – Boost Your Chances To Win! If you’d like more chances to win in a single game just add a Keno Kwikpik for an easy way to play, with more chances to win. With a Kwikpik, there’s no need to choose your numbers and you’ll be given multiple chances to win on a single game!
What you should know before you download the Keno – Let’s play game app?
- The residents of Queensland are not eligible to play Keno via the app.
- Australian jurisdictions (excluding NSW & QLD) are eligible to open a Keno account and play the Keno ACT game via the app
- NSW residents may open a Keno account however can only play the Keno NSW game via the app while inside the app play area of selected Keno venues
- Residents of New Zealand are eligible to open a Keno account and play the Keno ACT
What else can you do with Keno App?
- You can watch the live Keno game draw
- Get to know instant Keno results
- Also get live jackpot updates
- Be rewarded with regular Keno reward games
- Save and play your favourite Keno numbers
- Collect and top up your account easily
- Get winning ticket notifications immediately
- Find your nearest Keno venue through venue finder
- Get the best offers anywhere which include regular Reward Game bonuses and cash giveaways!
Now download the Keno app, create an account, choose your Keno game, pick your numbers and start playing Keno whenever you want on the go.