Best Keno bonus from online casinos in AUD
Playing Keno online is the most convenient method for Aussie punters. All you need is your gaming device say a mobile, tablet or PC, a good WIFI or internet and an online casino URL on your web or mobile browser to visit the casino, get registered, make a deposit in AUD and play keno. Hold on, there is something more to it to make things more exciting. It’s the Keno bonuses that online casinos offer for Keno punters.
What are Keno Bonuses?
Keno bonuses are a type of offers given to you by online casinos to play Keno games at their sites.
- These bonuses are available to both new and existing players.
- There are different kinds of Keno bonuses. For new players there is Sign Up Bonuses, No Deposit Bonuses, Bitcoin bonuses, Deposit Match Bonuses, Loyalty Bonuses.
- Keno bonuses are offered for many reasons: first to attract new players and build casino’s reputation and second to keep existing players loyal.
- As more and more online casinos are launched as well so many new keno games are released each year the online keno industry face tough competition therefore the casinos give keno bonus so that more people visit their online site.
In addition to the features and games, one of the main things that make online casinos different are the bonuses they have in their offer. The management of these websites assumes that when a player accepts a promotion and has played keno, they will eventually deposit more funds and keep playing there. In other words, they know that a move like this is not enough to keep players playing, but it’s a nice way to encourage players to try the specific game of keno they have.
Note that though many casinos will give out a bonus for pokies games but will allow keno and scratch cards to be included in the terms. Other casinos will focus on players that love to play keno and will create specific or exclusive bonuses for these users.
Types of Keno Bonuses
Any Australian friendly online casino will offer the following types of Keno bonuses:
- Welcome Bonus
- No Deposit Bonus
- Mobile Bonus
- Refer a friend bonus
- Loyalty Bonus
- Bitcoin Bonus
- Exclusive Keno Bonus
This bonus is available at all online casinos. Some may call them sign up bonus and others call them welcome bonus. It’s a welcome offer for new players. So that means only new players or players who enter the casino for the first time can avail this bonus. Obviously as a new player you need to register at the casino and make initial deposit of say AU$10 or AU$25 to get this bonus.
These bonuses can make a huge difference to your bank role before you even start playing. The welcome casino bonus can be anything from 50% up to 500%, but normally sits around the 100% mark. This 100% bonus is called a match bonus, meaning the casino will match whatever deposit you make, in effect, doubling your money. With a match bonus, if you deposit CA$200 the casino will give you another AU$200 in bonus cash. So your total bank roll will be AU$400. The best example of such casinos is Fair Go Casino, Emu Casino and Rich Casino to play Keno.
No Deposit Bonuses
This bonus is very attractive as you need not make any deposit but have few AUD to play Keno all free. This is also mostly offered to new players to test the casino first and build trust on the casino before making a deposit. Because this is entirely the casino’s money, the bonuses here are normally little, say AU$5 – AU $50 or even come in the form of free chip or free spins. Like Rich Casino offers free spins, Fair Go Casino offers $25 no deposit bonuses.
These bonuses are the best kind because they are simply free money – however, they are usually only quite small and may have some restrictions place on them, such as certain wagering requirements, meaning that players must wager the bonus a certain number of times before they are able to cash it out. One thing more no deposit bonuses are rare to find at online casinos and are offered from time to time for a short period and then removed. So you need to always check the latest casinos bonus offers.
Refer a friend bonus
This is the bonus that is probably the easiest to get but if you have lots of friends or acquaintances. One simply has to get more people to sign up with the casino using a casino provided referral code. You can simply sign up your friends and other colleagues for a simple bonus, or you can get them to make a real cash deposit and get extra bonuses. The more the number of players you refer to play keno at a particular casino, the bigger your bonus gets!
These are bonuses that you will see at certain online casinos where the casino has made an exclusive deal with the casino offer specially to its members and play keno. These bonuses can be any of the above mentioned variants, so always make sure you read the details of the offer and the terms and conditions of the casino. Like some websites other than casinos also offer exclusive bonus if you play casino games through their web portals
Loyalty Bonus or VIP Bonus
Loyalty bonuses are given to players who have reached a certain status at an online casino. The amounts and types for the bonus will vary from casino to casino and some casinos will not require a playthrough or wagering. When you become a VIP member at the casino you can avail loyalty bonus that are mostly in the form of comp points. Therefore as a regular VIP member you earn comp points like 10 points for every $1 you wager, and after you have accumulated a set number these can then be exchanged for casino credits.
Many online casinos also offer mobile bonus when you try Keno with your moble. This is again a match deposit or exclusive bonus if you play Keno games with your mobile. Remember that not all online casinos offer their keno games to play on mobile smartphones but many do as Flash or HTML5 Instant Play at casinos have made things easier for Aussie punters to even try Keno games on their mobiles with real money.
Reload Bonus comes once you have claimed generous bonuses offered by online casinos for signing up, you can top up your account with some more money to continue playing. This also makes you eligible for the reload bonus. In layman terms, this bonus offers extra benefits to you for each deposit made after the first one. Some online casinos, ones with a subscription model, prefer to call this a monthly casino bonus, and will apply the bonuses monthly.
These days many online casinos are offering Bitcoin bonuses to players like Rich casino offers 400% BTC bonus on first three deposits. Bitcoin or BTC is a form of digital money often referred to as cryptocurrency. It is created and controlled using digital encryption techniques. The transfer and verification of this digital currency are done through open-source software and there is no middlemen or centralised bank involved. It has become a popular payment method for bitcoin gambling and there are a number of Bitcoin casinos online for Australian players.
Other Keno bonuses include, special offers on playing the casino, some days of the week, or on certain holidays, extra percentages when using a specific payment method or on playing a new game.
Popular Coupons to redeem for Keno bonuses
No Deposit Bonuses to redeem
• Superior Casino $20 free no deposit
• 25 Free Spins at Rich Casino
• Emu Casino Free spins no deposit
• Fair Go $25 free bonus
Best Bitcoin Bonuses
- Superior casino 275% Bitcoin Bonus up to $2750 FREE on your first BITCOIN Deposit!
Rich Casino offers 400% Bitcoin Bonus
Things to look out for when claiming any Keno bonus offered at online casino
- You need to read the terms and conditions attached to all of the bonus offers before claiming any bonus at online casinos.
- Note that these bonuses are usually ‘sticky’, that is, cannot be withdrawn straight away. Normally, Australian players have to wager the bonus a certain number of times before they can cash it out. This is so that the casino has a chance to get its money back and ensures that you do actually play at the site and don’t simply withdraw your free cash and move along to the next casino to take advantage of a new bonus elsewhere.
- Most of the bonuses offered at casinos have free bonus. But they have to meet a certain wagering requirement. This is the value of the wagers that you need to have made before you are able to withdraw any winnings that you have accumulated using the bonus money that you are given to play. Normally, the number is multiplied by the value of the bonus plus the value of the deposit. Like a wagering requirement of 30 times a $100 deposit means that you will have to place bets to the value of $3000 before being able to make a withdrawal. For instance, in case you get a $100 keno bonus with a 10x wagering requirement, you will have to place bets worth $1000 before you can withdraw your pending winnings. The most reputable casinos have listed these wagering requirements in a visible place so make sure you read them before using any bonuses.
- Also many casinos exclude certain games or bets from counting towards your wagering requirements. Often these casinos disallow games or bets with a low risk for the player. This means that games with a lower house edge are out of bounds, for example, blackjack is often a disallowed game, as are even chance bets on roulette. The requirements and conditions are always different depending on where you play, so it is crucial to check the rules on wagering requirements or you may find yourself in the situation where you cannot cash out your money.
- If you are a winner note that casino bonus comes along with a maximum cashout condition. This means that you may only be able to cash out 10 times the bonus amount. So if you hit the big progressive jackpot only a fraction of the win will be available to you and you will be made to continue playing with the rest.
- Always play at reputed, licensed and popular online casino who really offer these bonuses and there is no problem to cash out your winnings. Sure enough they need to make your withdraw on time is what is meant here.
How to make the most out of your Keno Bonus?
- As said above you should never use bonuses in a hurry. Read and understand all the details related to keno bonuses.
- Find the most profitable bonuses to play Keno. A little bit of research or reading the casino reviews will get you the best bonuses to use.
- Remember that even if some deposit keno bonus looks great, you should not deposit more money than you can afford. Deposit smart and be strategic and boost your winning odds.
- Try more of Keno games and do not stick to one game only. To play the game you have a grid featuring numbers 1 to 80 and you can select 1 number up to a maximum of 15 numbers. There are other variations of keno such as Vegas Jackpot keno where you can select numbers from 1 to 10. 20 balls are randomly selected to fill up the 80 number grid and your numbers are matched up. A pay-table is used to calculate how much the player has won for that betting round. The number of matches you get is called a catch so the more catches you get the larger your payout will be. If you select 10 numbers and catch all of them then you will have won the largest jackpot for 10 numbers. For regular Keno selecting 15 numbers or balls, the largest payout for getting all 15 numbers matched is 10,000 coin jackpot.
- Note that Keno is a fairly high variance game where you are either going to win big or lose big. It is tough getting all of the keno picks to match but that is what keno players play for, the big win.
- The most popular bonus for keno players are keno no deposit bonuses, Bitcoin bonuses and reload bonuses.
With these things in mind it’s always positive to have these wonderful bonuses as they surely increase your bank to play Keno games.