Keno is all about fun and you can experience this at Commercial Club which is undoubtedly Albury’s Wodonga’s finest hospitality venue. With a range of facilities and services offered by the Club they offer you Keno and two TAB’s, five great restaurants like the Red Room, Seven’s Bistro, Reflections Cafè and Golf Bistro. Also enjoy drinks at six of their famous bars and lounges and participate in the thrilling entertainment five days a week with bands, duos and solo entertainers. Besides this the club hosts a bottle shop an sporting facilities plus conference facilities giving room to over 500 people.
With more than 30,000 members now at the club with almost 300 staff this Commercial Club is located on Dean Street is in the heart of Albury’s business and shopping district. Only minutes from the airport and railway station.
The club housed the first poker machine in Albury
With less than 6000 population at Albury this club was formed in 1902 with 11 men who transformed this venue which was earlier known as border city club into Commercial club. It will surprising for you to know that Commercial Club had the Albury’s first poker machine you can say almost 100 years ago. Also constructing two elevated bowling greens (the first of their kind in the state of NSW), to building the Borders’ first multi-level car park.
The Club’s first poker machine was installed after members voted in August 1904 to buy one from the Hoffnugs company for five pounds. 68 years later in 1972 there were 10 poker machines on site. Now there are approximately 630 to enjoy.
Features and facilities at the club
Exciting entertainment is available every week and the Club provides live bands and spectacular stage shows featuring top Australian and International Artists. Impressive lounges deliver the highest level of service and include Sky Channel, TAB and Keno. The Club houses nine private function rooms. Here are some of the club features and facilities to enjoy:
- The Club offers top quality, yet affordable, restaurants and an abundance of fresh regional produce making the Commercial Club a food lover’s delight. The A-La-Carte Red Room Room is open Wednesday to Saturday, the Sevens Bistro is open 7 days for lunch and dinner and the Reflections Café is open 7 days from 8 am for breakfast.
- Commercial Club provides live bands every Wednesday to Sunday providing easy listening, dance and jazz music. Spectacular stage shows are featured monthly and spacious and luxurious bars featuring Keno and TAB facilities are open daily.
- The Club’s conference and banquet facilities consist of 14 rooms including the Auditorium, the elegant Waratah Room and the versatile Banksia Room.
- From Board Meetings of 12 to a gala dinner for 500 the versatility of the Commercial Club’s function room ensure that the perfect venue and supporting facilities are available to meet your every need.
- The Club also has on site a superb Health and Fitness centre which includes a gymnasium, 4 squash courts, steam rooms and 2 elevated bowling greens.
The Keno Game Play at the Club
Easy to play and easy to win Keno game is one of the attractions at this club. This game is available seven days all through the week. You can enjoy and play from Monday to Wednesday from 9 am to 1 am and Thursday to Saturday 9 am to 2 am and on Sunday from 9 am to 12 at midnight. All major credit cards are accepted and also there are in house ATMs and accepts all major cards.
Also you can enjoy Bingo and get in the chance to win vouchers. All prizes will be paid as Zodiac Gold Points for Bingo wins.
You can also win cash prizes and take part in raffles the most popular one being the Wild Wednesday raffle and Fill the Fridge raffle which is played every Sunday. The cash draws boost of over $15000 prizes which are quite awesome.
In the TAB lounge you can have a bet and enjoy a drink . TAB is Australia’s Number 1 racing and sports betting outlet. Bet on all the horse racing action, NRL, AFL and other sports with confidence.
Also play keno in The Zodiac Bar which is a popular place to relax after work for a drink with friends. The entertainment continues into the night with live bands every Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm, Friday and Saturday from 5pm to 1am and Sunday from 4pm onwards here.
The Zodiac Lounge seats up to 750 people and is located on the ground floor of the Commercial Club with facilities such as TAB, Keno, live bands and much more. This lounge is open 7 days from 9am, the Zodiac Bar is fully stocked with all your favourite drinks.
You can contact the club at Commercial Club Albury LTD 618 Dean St ALBURY NSW 2640 or call them at (02) 6057 2000 or email them at email@example.com for more details.