Keno Trend is a term used by Keno Gaming websites that shows you the movement of the played Keno games, the draws, bonus offers as well as the winners of the game. The Keno Trend statistics show you the game of Keno last played and the numbers drawan in the game.
Where to find Keno Trend in Australia?
Keno Trend or the game movement can be found at the official Keno website https://www.keno.com.au/.
The Keno trend helps you
- Know the hot or cold numbers in Keno
- The Keno Heads and Tails winning numbers
- The Bonus offered in the drawn game
- The upcoming Keno draws
- The Jackpot won in Megamillion Keno and Classic Keno game play
With this Keno data in hand, you can do a bit of math to calculate the next upcoming keno numbers from this trend and select your next keno draw numbers to be a winner.
Keno hot and cold numbers are the five most common and five least common numbers drawn in any keno game.
Keno Heads or Tails is an easy game where you have the chance to double, or even quadruple your money. Simply pick which half of the Keno grid will have more numbers appear, or you can even choose equal numbers in each half.
- Heads are the more numbers drawn in top half of Keno game grid
- Evens are equal numbers drawn in top & bottom halves of Keno game grid
- Tails are more numbers drawn in bottom half of Keno game grid
Jackpot winners in Megamillion Keno and Classic Keno game
- Keno trend shows the major wins which may include multiple Jackpot wins or an Advanced win (only available in a retail venue) for Megamillion Keno. Also shows the Minor winners which are the most recent wins on the Keno greater than $500.
- Also major wins which may include multiple Jackpot wins, a Keno Bonus multiplier win or an Advanced win (only available in a retail venue) for Classic Keno game. Also shows minor winners which are the most recent wins on the Keno greater than $500.
Keno Trend also shows you the Keno Bonus winning numbers in Keno Classic game
Keno Bonus gives you the chance to multiply your regular Keno Classic prize by x2, x3, x4, x5 or x10! The cost of each game will double when you nominate to play Keno Bonus. Note that Keno Bonus is only available on Keno Classic games
To play Keno Bonus, simply mark the box next to . Look for the Keno Bonus animation at the start of each game to see how much your winnings will be multiplied by.
The Keno Bonus multiplier does not apply directly to Keno Jackpots. The Keno Bonus on a Jackpot is calculated as follows:
- Start with the difference between the current jackpot amount and the base jackpot amount
- Add the amount listed under the relevant Multiplier according to the Jackpot you’ve played
- Add the Keno Bonus prize
Now that you come to know about Keno Trends and the winning numbers of each game, you can use this maths to calculate your winning numbers. Though Keno is pure game of chance and you cannot predict the winning numbers, but Keno trend certainly helps you find out which Keno game has the best odds of winning, Keno numbers that often land up as winning numbers and the curve of Keno game the upward winning trend or downward losing trend after certain number of game plays.