Keno Coin Toss is a feature that occurs with every Keno draw, which takes place every 3.5 minutes. Earlier this has been covered in one of our articles here but for those who need to recall this game play here are the latest updates.
This game play gives you the chance to double your money every 3.5 minutes! Coin Toss allows you to select HEADS, EVENS or TAILS based on where you believe the 20 winning Keno numbers will be placed on the grid. Also remember that Keno Coin Toss is only available at SA Lotteries agencies.
To play Keno Coin Toss, simply make one of the following selections, based on what you believe to be the outcome of the corresponding Keno draw:
- Heads—the majority of the 20 drawn Keno numbers will be between 1 and 40.
- Tails—the majority of the 20 drawn Keno numbers will be between 41 and 80.
- Evens—the 20 drawn Keno numbers will be evenly dispersed between the Heads and Tails sections.
You can choose to play Keno Coin Toss by marking a Keno Coin Toss Coupon or by adding a Keno Coin Toss to your Keno Singles or Keno Combos Entry.
The first step to playing Keno is deciding which game you want to play.
- Keno Single is the best game to play if you’re new to Keno. Simply select the numbers you want to play for your chance to win.
- Keno Coin Toss can be added to a Keno game or played on its own. Guess where most of the drawn numbers will fall on the Keno grid for your chance to win.
- Keno Combo requires a bit more skill but if you’re up for the challenge this game allows you to create more number combinations, giving you more chances to win.
The next step to playing Keno is deciding if you want to play a QuickPick or a Marked Entry.
- A QuickPick is the easiest way to play, where the number of games you play is fixed and your numbers are randomly generated for you.
- A Marked entry lets you choose what numbers you want to play and even lets you save them as a Favourite for next time.
Winning Keno Coin Toss
To win Keno Coin Toss, you must correctly select Heads, Tails or Evens based on the results of the corresponding Keno draw. You can select how much you wish to play, between $1 and $100 per game. For every $1 you spend, correctly guessing Heads or Tails wins you $2. Correctly guessing Evens wins you $4.
The chance of winning by correctly selecting Heads or Tails is 1 in 2.5. The chance of correctly selecting Evens is 1 in 5. With more than 590 outlets throughout South Australia, toplay Keno Coin Toss, Find your closest SA Lotteries Outlet to enjoy the game.
To win Keno, the Spots (numbers) you’ve picked must match the numbers drawn. How much you win is based on:
- The Spot you’ve played (how many numbers you’ve picked)
- How many of your numbers matched the winning numbers drawn
- How much you’ve played per game (between $1 and $100)
To win the Spot 10 jackpot, your entry needs to match all 10 winning numbers in a single game. If there are no Spot 10 jackpot winners, the Spot 10 jackpots to the next draw. Numbers are displayed for each draw on Keno screen grids in-store or at results.
In the case of prizes (including Keno Coin Toss) other than Spots 9 and 10 prizes, prize money will be paid as soon as practicable after the draw either at Head Office or through any selling point terminal for tickets purchased from the Master Agent, or at SA TAB or through any of its sub-agencies selling Keno tickets, for tickets purchased from SA TAB, on presentation of the ticket or record of electronic entry for evaluation by a selling point terminal, subject to the rules.