Keno is a fun game and at the same time, it is a strategic game also. This game is full of luck with immense probabilities. It is often also considered as one of the best games that implies luck. You cannot control the balls and this is what is making this game a game of luck. In this game, you can change the odds and it is equally fun filled, interesting and simple to do. You can select any number of your choice and play and bet with as much you want to play with.
This is just like playing any lottery, although, there is an increased chance of winning particularly when you understand the keno winning odds using online calculators, which is generally available on online gaming websites.
Pattern of Selecting Lucky Numbers
- Players usually select the following patterns to pick their numbers:
- Dates of Birth, lucky zodiac numbers and Anniversary dates.
- Selecting half on the first half of Keno numbers and the other half on the second half of Keno numbers.
- Selecting those numbers that have a history of becoming winning numbers most frequently on the previous draws.
- Selecting those number that did not appear in the previous draw as winning numbers.
- Leveraging Keno online calculator to evaluate the odds to understand which works and which do not. This calculator tends to discover the likely payout to get in return of the numbers picked.
The odds are the probability of picking the right numbers which are not the same as the payoffs in online casinos. The payoff in Keno is less than the actual odds of winning. Based on how many numbers chosen by you correctly matched with the ones that picked up as the winning numbers will determine if you have won and how much.
Click here to find as how to calculate Keno Odds
Keno Odds Chart
The keno odds chart are the place where you can see all the probable outcomes, related to the number of positions you played. The sequence of odds on winning numbers include: 1 number is all about 3.30, 2 numbers relate to 12, 3 numbers comes to 42, 4 numbers equates 155, 5 numbers are 710, 6 numbers are 3050, 7 numbers have 11100 or 8 numbers equals to 46000.
If you play keno in land casino the odds will vary each time. It is suggested to play online keno more, where odds are larger, up to 95 – 98%. Irrespective of the chances of winning, be careful about the amount you take to the casino. When you exhaust all the money taken to keno, stop playing.
As a rule of thumb, live keno games might typically return 70%-80% to a player, while video keno will often return over 90%. The best online games surpass 95% on occasion.
The reason for this is simple. In your local area, one or two casinos might dominate the gaming landscape. On the Internet, a website has to compete against dozens, maybe hundreds, of competitors (depending on location). They have to offer better odds or they lose their customers.
As an example of how the odds work. Suppose in an online keno game, there are different house edges and different payouts depending on the exact number of spots you’re playing. Imagine you’ve played the maximum number of spots allowed: 15.
Here are the payouts for hitting each number of spots; as a reminder, keno odds are expressed “for one,” meaning that a payout of 1 means you’ll only be getting your money back (as you originally spent 1 unit to play).
3 Spots: 0.5
4 Spots: 0.5
5 Spots: 1
6 Spots: 2
7 Spots: 5
8 Spots: 15
9 Spots: 50
10 Spots: 150
11 Spots: 300
12 Spots: 600
13 Spots: 1,200
14 Spots: 2,500
15 Spots: 10,000
The overall return for the player is 94.39%, for a house edge of 5.61%. There are a few other interesting statistics we can gather from this:
- The player will get at least something back approximately 80% of the time. However, that includes times when the player only receives half of their bet back. If we eliminate those, the player will at least break even about 31% of the time.
- The player will make a profit (win 2 or more units) only about 13% of the time.
- The most common outcome is hitting 4 spots (25%) followed by hitting 3 spots (24%), meaning the player will get half a unit back about half of the time.
- The odds of hitting one of the jackpot payouts are, of course, pretty slim. You’ll hit the full 15 spots about once every 428 billion hands. But several other outcomes are also very unlikely; you’ll hit 14 spots once every 2.85 billion hands, 13 spots once in 48 million, and 12 spots once every 1.5 million times you play.
- On the bright side, you’ll usually hit something when you play; you should only find yourself hitting zero spots once every 125 draws.
How to Increase Your Odds of Winning
It may seem that the key is to play as many numbers as you can and as cheaply as you can. However, one drawback of playing as many numbers as possible is that the more numbers you mark the more you have to get exactly dead on in order for you to score anything. The biggest mistake made by beginning players is playing too many numbers at first and this is one way that the casinos can suck your money away from you.
When it comes to keno there is only one universal truth – the odds are the same no matter what you play. The payoffs are set such that in dollar terms the house percentage is pretty much the same regardless of how many numbers are won.
Payouts in lotteries, bingo and keno vary depending on the number of tickets sold in each game, but the keno pay out is $2 million-less than a quarter of the odds against the house.
Sometimes there is bonus for making off a lot of numbers (such as 15) if you hit a certain number. In most casinos, that winning bonus number is the number 0. If you happen to be in a casino and there are keno games offering a bonus, then your best winning strategy is to play the bonus number (or numbers) as often as you can.
There is 1:80 chances of winning at keno as there are 80 balls involved. If 15 numbers out of 20 that you selected appeared to be the winning numbers this is the best chance of winning. Under these circumstances, most of the casinos offer the jackpot. Hitting all 20 numbers out of 20 is the least probability. As an example of Super Way Keno Probability to win find this site as a helpful guide.
Keno is one of the most popular games played by hundreds of people across the globe every day. This testifies that this game has gained immense popularity worldwide. If you haven’t tried this yet, this is the time to start and practice leveraging the keno calculator for a better playing experience and better odds of winning.
Whatever game you play, it is great to know how the game is played and what the odds are before venturing into the real game. The more you would be aware of this information, the more enjoyable playing will become and more fun will be added to your excitement making your time and money worthwhile.