Keno is a fun, easy-to-play numbers game where you can win over $1,000,000 for just $1! All you need to do is match the numbers on the Keno TV screen with the numbers on your ticket for each game.
- Keno is a fun, easy game that is played approximately every 3 minutes.
- 20 numbers are drawn from the 80 available on the Keno display screen.
- Match the numbers you play to the numbers drawn for a chance to win over $1,000,000 for just $1 on Keno Classic and $5,000,000 for just $2 on Keno Mega Millions!
The more numbers you match, the more you could win!
- It costs just $1 to play our jackpot games
- There’s over 300 games to play a day
- You could win over $1,000,000 every game!*
- Play 50 games of Keno, only pay for 49!
What to play
The amount of numbers you select determines the amount you are playing for. For example:
- Play 4 numbers and you could win $120 and pay for your night out!
- Play 5 numbers and you could win $640 and shout your mates!
- Play 6 numbers and you could win $1,800 and buy a big screen TV!
How to play
To play Keno in Australia all you need is to visit your nearest Keno lottery retailer to buy the Keno ticket. Or Click here to know the nearest venue to play Keno.
It’s easy! Simply grab an entry from, pick up a pencil and choose:
a) How many numbers you want to play
b) Mark your numbers
c) How much you want to spend on each game
d) How many games you want to play
Then, par for your ticket at the counter and you’ll receive a receipt with your numbers and the games you’ve entered into.
Or ask for a KWIKPIK from the Keno Operator for an easy way to play, with more chances to win.
With a Kwikpik, there’s no need to choose your numbers and you’ll be given multiple chances to win on a single game. There’s six Kwikpiks to choose from. Simply choose your preferred spend and how much you’d like to play for be it $4, $8, $102, $10, $20 or $50.
Your printout will have the following information:
- You selected numbers
- Numbers of games: First game – Last game
- The total amount of numbers you picked
Make sure you scan your receipt ticket after all your games have played to check if you’ve had a win!
You can also download the app to play Keno with your mobile in Australia.
Keno Games you can play
Keno Classic: 20 numbers are drawn from the 80 available on the Keno game grid. Spend just $1, and if you match the numbers you play to the numbers drawn, you’re in the chance to win $1 million! Keno Bonus creates a chance to multiply your regular Keno Classic prize by x2, x3, x4, x5 or x10! The cost of the Keno ticket will double when you nominate to play Keno Bonus.
Keno Mega Millions: Keno Mega Millions gives you the chance to win $5 million for just $2! 20 numbers are drawn from the 80 available on the Keno game grid. Match the numbers you play to the numbers drawn for a chance to win!
Keno Heads or Tails: This is an easy game where you have the chance to double, or even quadruple your money! Simply pick which half of the Keno grid will have more numbers appear, or you can even choose equal numbers in each half.
Keno Superplay: With multiple spot types on one ticket, you’ll have multiple chances to win on a single game. Keno Superplays are available via the Keno Touch or you can ask your friendly Keno Operator at the counter.
How you can win
Once you’ve got your ticket, simply wait until your game appears on screen. Watch as 20 numbers are drawn at random, one at a time. Wins are based on how many numbers on your receipt ticket match the numbers that are drawn.
Keno is governed by rules and regulations that control the operation of the game. You can find the relevant Keno Rules by clicking here.