Visitors and Residents of Australia love their pubs and bistros. These places do not just give a person a place to fill their belly and wet their lips. They are a place where a person can get some great food, fantastic drinks and a lot of entertainment. Pubs and bistros can offer not only the food and drink but also games of chance, music and other fun things to do.
Camberra and Queanbeyan have plenty of great pubs and bistros for anyone that lives there or is visiting. A person can spend a lifetime checking all of them out. Instead of doing that it is better to find a list of the best pubs and bistros to visit. With this list, you may be able to find the place that you can head to while in the area.
- P.J. O’Reillys Irish Pub – The Irish know that it takes to make a great pub. This pub in Canberra brings a bit of Ireland down under. Great food and drinks all while watching sporting events on big screen televisions.
- Mooseheads Bar and Nightclub – Whether you are looking for good food, some drinks or music; this pub is the place to head to. People who like to hear rock & roll will like what this place has to offer.
- King O’Malleys Irish Pub – This pub offers many local beers on tap for those that enjoy them. They also have a menu that provides food from light snacks to full meals. Combine the food and drink with the live music, and you have a great pub to visit in Canberra.
- Wig and Pen English Pub and brewery – Combine a pub with a brew house and you have the perfect combination. This pub has been given an award as the best small brewery in the country. Visitors can tour the brewery than sit back and enjoy great beer and good food.
- Casino Canberra – Inside the casino, visitors will find a great restaurant and a lively nightclub. In between the food and drink, you can enjoy the games that re offered in the casino and hope that you get lucky.
- Zeirholz – The Brewery – A bit of Germany found in Australia. Great German food and drink. The atmosphere is fun for everyone. This is a classic brew pub
- Raiders Balconnen – This is a great club to visit. It has a restaurant and pub that offer some great Australian food and drink. In addition they have plenty of other facilities for their members to use. They have games, big screen televisions and much more.
- The Civic Pub – A great gastropub that offers plenty of hearty dishes and drinks to wash it all down with. They have plenty of local and imported beers and they have a large pool room for visitors to enjoy.
People will have different tastes when it comes to food and drink in pubs and bistros. The places listed above will please almost everyone that tries them. Whether you are looking for a place to sit and drink a beer while watching a game of football on a big screen television or if you want to dance the night away, or if you want to dine on great food, these pubs and bistros will give you what you need.