Best online casinos to play keno online for real money.
|Rank||Online Websites||Bonus||Max Bonus||Wager (Keno)||Play Today|
|1||Jackpot City Australia||100%||$500||50x *||Play Now|
|2||Spin Palace AUD||100%||$1000||50x *||Play Now|
|3||Royal Vegas AUD||100%||$1200||30x *||Play Now|
|4||All Jackpots Australia||110%||$200||25x *||Play Now|
|5||Casino.com||100%||$400||40x *||Play Now|
Keno is one of those games that anyone can play. All you have to do is choose between 1 and 15 numbers out of 80 and cross your fingers and hope you win. Now for those of you that are more serious about betting you will most likely take into consideration just what your odds of winning are.
You may figure that you have a better chance of winning anything if you play just one or two numbers. However you may also consider the more numbers you play the higher your chance of your numbers getting drawn.
There are many tips on how to win at keno. The question is which ones actually work. Here are a few that seem to make some sense. Some have suggested playing between 3 and 8 numbers with the highest bet amount.
- There is one that suggests playing your numbers in a pattern instead of haphazardly, computers use algorithms when they choose the numbers.
- One tip states you should always play the same numbers until you hit big. Supposedly you are to cash out when you are up even if it’s a dollar. Then you start all over with new numbers.
- One more tip for you is to play the top two lines of your keno card.
You are recommended to play the numbers 1,2,5,10,11 and then two other numbers of your liking. Differ your last two picks and evidently your odds increase to a minimum of 5/7 with the possibility of 7/7 within the hour.
You should know by now that Keno is a game of chance. There really is no right or wrong way of playing keno. So to think a strategy to playing keno is going to help is most likely a waste of time. However even in a game of pure chance people still want some type of strategic planning, so here are a few of the more popular strategies for playing keno.
- Strategy number one is playing the numbers that have not been drawn in a while, apparently those numbers should be drawn again soon if you already know the least drawn numbers for the past several games then you might be able to pick yourself a winner.
- Strategy number two involves picking pairs. If you choose pairs of numbers like 14 and 15 or 78 and 79 your odds of winning may improve, it appeals to a lot of people because they see numbers being drawn in pairs more often than separately, or at least that is what experienced keno players say.
- Strategy number three is to play the same numbers over and over again. Even if you win with your numbers it is thought that you should keep them and never change them.
Whichever strategy or tip you choose to use, just remember keno is a game of pure chance. You choose a few numbers and they draw twenty out of eighty. You have a 25% chance of getting one of those numbers.